Choleduz Omega Supreme
Fish oil is derived from the tissue of oily fish. It contains Omega-3 fatty acid, EPA and DHA. It helps regulate cholesterol in the body. It is beneficial in the anti-inflammatory properties and positive effects on the body composition. Fish oil also reduces the risks of depression and suicide.
About OMEGA-3 Fatty Acids
Food and Drug Administration stated that “supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA (n-3) fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart diseases. Canadian government recognized the importance of DHA Omega-3 fatty acid for normal development of the brain, eyes and nerves.
Studies report possible anti-cancer effects of Omega-3 fatty acids. It can reduce prostate tumor growth, slowed histopathological progression and increased survival of cancer patients. It also reduces the risk of breast cancer and helped cancer patients retain muscle mass.
Treatment of 1 gram per day of Omega-3 fatty acids reduced the occurrence of death, cardiovascular death and sudden cardiac death by 20%, 30% and 45% respectively.
Omega-3 fatty acids improves
immune function maturation with no apparent reduction in immune activation.
It helps improve poor developmental health with essential fatty acid supplementation. It enhances membrane capabilities in brain celss and helps prevent psychiatric disorders.
Omega-3 fatty acid acts as anti-inflammatory agent. It demonstrated benefits to cohorts of neck and of rheumatoid arthritis sufferers.
Omega-3 fatty acids reduced the risk of low birth weight and premature birth for pregnant women.
- Greatly reduces bad cholesterol and helps decrease high blood pressure.
- Reduces the risk of Coronary Heart Disease and its complications.
- Support healthy eyes
- Improves brain’s cognitive function
- Ideal prenatal and nursing supplement for infant brain development and prevention of baby blues.
Heart Benefits of Omega-3 EPA/DHA
- Heart platelet aggregation (stickiness)
- Improves blood flow and oxygen supply to the heart
- Lowers blood triglyceride levels (up to 20-40%)
- Lowers blood pressure by vasodilation and promotion of sodium excretion